Registrations now open for our Sports and Brain Health Summer Camps!
We have awesome programs planned over the local and international school holiday periods. Registrations are now open!
Our camps are designed with a focus on brain health, active movement, sports training, and strengthening cognition. Each day we will focus on activating the brain, moving the body and learning about the brain. Topics include how the brain works and what they can do on a daily basis to ensure optimal brain health. We will touch on nutrition, exercise, sleep habits, impact of devices on the brain, mental wellness and more.
THE HERENCIA Robertson Quay
46 Kim Yam Road, Unit 04-23&24, River Valley, 239351, Singapore
Two sessions daily
Morning : 9am to 12pm (age 5-8), or Afternoon: 1pm to 4pm (age 9-13)
Children aged 5 to 13 years
$350 per week
Sibling discount extra 5%
My daughter Anna had a great time at the holiday camp. She loved her coaches and learnt many healthy habits to share with the rest of us. Using her mind while doing physical exercises was far more enriching for her. She cant wait to go back!
My 8-year-old son loves to exercise so I signed him up for the Sparkd summer holiday camp and he had a wonderful time! He enjoyed exercising every day and learning about how to be healthy, the brain’s function and more. He also really liked utilizing the equipment with the Sparkd coaches and wants to continue working with them.
Shall we pack our own food and drinks?
Yes please pack snacks that will provide energy as the kids will be active in the camp. Also pack a water bottle. The children can easily refill their water bottles as we have water available on site.
What shall my child wear?
Comfortable clothes that allows for movement. Gym clothes and sports shoes with socks is ideal.
How many children are you accepting each week?
We have a total 20 spots available each week. 10 spots available in the morning sessions (for ages 5 to 8 years) and 10 spots available in the afternoon sessions (for ages 9 – 13 years).
Each group will have a dedicated Brain Health Coach.
*Please note: Camp capacity can change due to updating protocols and complying with COVID-19 restrictions from the government.
What about COVID and safe distancing?
Please be assured we will adhere to the government guidelines relating to COVID. Safe distancing protocol are in place with safe entry/trace together and hand sanitiser is readily available.
What is the policy regarding face masks?
Face masks are not required during the active sessions of the day and during snack time. They will be required to be worn during the brain health sessions. Please bring a ziplock bag with your child’s name to put face masks away when not in use.
Is there storage space for my child’s belongings?
Each child will have a dedicated cubby to place their belongings. They may wish to pack a spare set of clothes. Please label all belongings.
Are there any shower facilities?
Unfortunately we do not have shower facilities on site. We have towels available on site for use.
Where are the toilets located?
There are two toilets located on the same floor as Sparkd. We will schedule dedicated toilet breaks during break times.
Cancellations & Refunds
* If you are unable to attend part or all of the camp you signed up for any reason after it has started we will be under no obligation to provide you with a refund.
* You may cancel your booking up to 14 days in advance of the start of the camp and we will refund all of the monies except for a 3% admin fee which is imposed by our online payment provider.
* You may cancel your booking within 14 days but no later than 7 days before the start of your camp and we will refund 50% of your monies.
* We do not accept cancellations within 7 days of the start of our camps. We allow you to transfer your place to someone else to take your spot. We can also assist in finding someone to take your place if we have a waitlist.
* Appeals for refunds will be at our sole discretion and will be issued as credit with an expiry of 12 months.
* If the camp is cancelled by Sparkd for any reason we will provide a refund for missed days/week.
All adults will be required to sign our waiver form. We will need you to check your chil- dren in and out of camp using Safe Entry/Trace Together.
There are plenty of parking available at The Herencia. Address is 46 Kim Yam Road, Unit 04-23&24, River Valley, 239351, Singapore. We welcome parents who wish to stay in the area to dine at Kura, a cafe located on the ground floor.